Big statement needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try for 90 minutes not 15 we need to stand up and be counted throw abuse at Moyes short players whoever, but do it for 90 minutes no matter what the result atmosphere has to be toxic for the good of the club

I do actually think Moyes will be gone before Saturday. Think Stockdale will get the rest of the season.

I've a feeling the atmosphere on Saturday will be poisonous. At this stage I think we'd make a bigger statement by just not turning up.

I do actually think Moyes will be gone before Saturday. Think Stockdale will get the rest of the season.
Then your maybe more mentally ill than Moyes himself. He's going no where mate unless he resigns which he's said he wont. IF (biggest if ever) he did resign I would want Bally or keano to take over till end of season.

A level of abuse Bruce got on his final home game for the remaining of Moyes home games this season ours make it difficult not to be sacked or resign

Then your maybe more mentally ill than Moyes himself. He's going no where mate unless he resigns which he's said he wont. IF (biggest if ever) he did resign I would want Bally or keano to take over till end of season.
In the next 48 hours Short is going to get rid. May use the FA charge against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back