Big screen messages

Traits54

Subs Bench
Has anyone had any success getting a message on the big screen before the match/during half time?

I've emailed [email protected] as advised by a reply from the general enquires email 3 times now with no response. I'm trying to get a 16th birthday message on there for my son.

Still find it odd that the person requesting isn’t replied to when they’re asking for a message to be emblazoned on a highly public screen. Do they just assume that the sender or the message they want is legit or sincere?

Still find it odd that the person requesting isn’t replied to when they’re asking for a message to be emblazoned on a highly public screen. Do they just assume that the sender or the message they want is legit or sincere?

We'll see if they display my 'UrbanFox is a nonce' message I requested

I've had a response to confirm in the past like.

Auto response that acknowledges your email that might say they're full for a particular date, then during the week before the game an email to confirm it'll be on.

Mind by the sound of this thread it doesn't sound like this confirmation email is sent out as standard.

I've had a response to confirm in the past like.

Auto response that acknowledges your email that might say they're full for a particular date, then during the week before the game an email to confirm it'll be on.

Mind by the sound of this thread it doesn't sound like this confirmation email is sent out as standard.
Aye. Another example of the amateurish way they do things?

Back