Big Jeffs Official Weekend Weather - with hurricane info Thread

Big Jeff

Winger
Saturday

We may get some early sunshine but from around midday cloud will increase and its going to get windy - up to 40 mph. It will stay windy till 3 -4 o'clock - winds from the north and feeling cold. 🥶

Sunday

Afer a cold night, Sunday will be mainly dry with lighter winds. We should get some sunshine. Dry and chilly on Sunday night.

Monday

Monday looks set to be dry with sunny intervals and a bit of cloud. Wind is southerly, so a couple of degees warmer.😎 Deffo the best day of the Bank Holiday.

Hurricane Info

Hurricane Laura, that caused widespread damage to the southern states of the USA, has now been downgraded to a Tropical Depression.

Laura is expected to produce heavy rain in these areas:

Northeastern Arkansas, northern Mississippi, northern Alabama,
western and Middle Tennessee, southeastern Missouri, western and
central Kentucky: 1 to 3 inches, with isolated totals of 5 inches.

Banjo country!

Laura then starts to track west towards us, ending up off the north west coast of Scotland by the end of the week but should not cause us any real issues (Michael Fish!!!!!)

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend folks

I’ve added a little general weather news as my fans on here tell me to f@@....... I mean they tell me they like a bit of general weather info.

The info used to gather this forecast was taken from numerous sources and my own weather station. I’ll talk about them next time.

I hope you all have a pleasant weekend whatever you get up to.

Saturday

We may get some early sunshine but from around midday cloud will increase and its going to get windy - up to 40 mph. It will stay windy till 3 -4 o'clock - winds from the north and feeling cold. 🥶

Sunday

Afer a cold night, Sunday will be mainly dry with lighter winds. We should get some sunshine. Dry and chilly on Sunday night.

Monday

Monday looks set to be dry with sunny intervals and a bit of cloud. Wind is southerly, so a couple of degees warmer.😎 Deffo the best day of the Bank Holiday.

Hurricane Info

Hurricane Laura, that caused widespread damage to the southern states of the USA, has now been downgraded to a Tropical Depression.

Laura is expected to produce heavy rain in these areas:

Northeastern Arkansas, northern Mississippi, northern Alabama,
western and Middle Tennessee, southeastern Missouri, western and
central Kentucky: 1 to 3 inches, with isolated totals of 5 inches.

Banjo country!

Laura then starts to track west towards us, ending up off the north west coast of Scotland by the end of the week but should not cause us any real issues (Michael Fish!!!!!)

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend folks

arent we East of the USA?

I’ve added a little general weather news as my fans on here tell me to f@@....... I mean they tell me they like a bit of general weather info.

The info used to gather this forecast was taken from numerous sources and my own weather station. I’ll talk about them next time.

I hope you all have a pleasant weekend whatever you get up to.
BBC have again copied your weather. You really need to have a word with them.

Back