"Big Head" Corinthian ProStars

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murrayout

Anyone used to collect these?

I got the 1996 Euro Championship England set for my birthday when I was 7 and started collecting from there. I have an insane amount of them but not sure where I've put them.

I can remember trying to get Kevin Phillips but not finding him anywhere :-(

I used to make goals from video tape boxes and play a Subbuteo type game with them, was actually pretty good.

Yeah, I had a mate who had a paper round. He nicked one every day from the newsagents he was working for :lol: He had f***ing loads.

got around 100, ive also got phillips in the england strip. my first one was around 1996 it was david seaman in just a plain yellow england keeper top. i was obsessed with them

Got canny few of them in a shoebox in the loft I think, also got some with a gold base that are rare, one of these is Alan Boksic :lol:

yeah i remember these, they were f***ing mint. i used to have loads, first one was Paul Parker of Man Utd, second one was Mark Bosnich in a Villa strip (i think).

I also used to play the Subbuteo type game with them. :oops:

Got a free Gary Neville one with match magazine, and i bought a pro stars XL one (like a bigger version) of Bobby Moore lifting the world cup, still in its box for a pund at a car boot sale

also had loads of the 80s ones which were like a model of an action shot, made by tonka mightve been called super stars?? still got a Gordon Cowans one in a Villa strip and a Maradona one in a Napoli strip, they were the prostar models for the older lads like me!

Got a free Gary Neville one with match magazine, and i bought a pro stars XL one (like a bigger version) of Bobby Moore lifting the world cup, still in its box for a pund at a car boot sale

also had loads of the 80s ones which were like a model of an action shot, made by tonka mightve been called super stars?? still got a Gordon Cowans one in a Villa strip and a Maradona one in a Napoli strip, they were the prostar models for the older lads like me!

found them lol sportstars by tonka kenner al end up buyin all these pissed one neet lol

Last edited:
Mate of mine does, he's got shit loads of them, 3 or 4 shoe boxes full I think. Can't help but rummage them all when I'm round there :oops:

If anyone wants to make a few quid and sell them to me I would be happy to make an offer - PM if interested

Loved these as a kid was always jealous there was no Sunderland players. Made up for it buying repaints of eBay. Got Ferdinand in 1 home kit and 2 away, bramble home and cisse home and away sitting on top of the telly although the wife hates them. Got diouf and bent in a draw somewhere

there is a wellbeck on EBay now repaint - they are excellent, I have a few, but would like to buy more.

JimHep on ere will go wild when he sees this thread.

Who is JimHep and why will he go wild?

Last edited:
Used to be obsessed with these, made all sorts of games up with them.

There were never any Sunderland ones were they though? In red and white strips anyway.

Used to be obsessed with these, made all sorts of games up with them.

There were never any Sunderland ones were they though? In red and white strips anyway.

I have a number of Sunderland one's now though, off Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back