Big Brother RIP (2000-2018)

Big Brother is officially ending

Sorry guys but it was a no from me. One of the worst examples of Trash TV I have seen. That is why I never made a point of seeing it. The moral depths the housemates were prepared to go to to get themselves fame was for me one of the lowest points in the history of civilization.
Saw snippets of it over the years. Complete rubbish. Whats the other one - Love Island? Watched about 5 minutes of that and decided that it was a variation on a theme. Garbage.

Currently watching someone in his 20s learning how to do push up (he didn't know how) and fuck sake everyone is having breakdowns.......day 1

Just watched a bit of the current series, Lewis G is a proper f***ing nobhead

This lass has been voted out, she was a bit of a head the ball

Last edited:
Never watched it, but I know that it was a vehicle for people with little or no talent to get themselves on telly. It was exploitation tv for narcissistic wannabes.
I never bought into the Jade Goody thing either. She always came across as being particularly dim and uninteresting whenever she was on tv. Goody, like some of her contemporaries on the show wouldn’t even know where the term Big Brother came from. Sad for her family that she’s dead but her life and it’s passing never affected me one iota.

Jade Goody was , as someone said, an example of "famous for being famous".
You have heard of these people but have no idea what, if anything, they do.

Back