Big Brother RIP (2000-2018)

It was canny for the first couple of years then they started putting extreme people in and it felt manufactured. Can't believe it lasted as long tbh. Like all 'reality' TV theres fuck all real about it, scripted to bits.

Last edited:
T.v. in general is absurd when you describe it. People sitting in the house watching other people pretend to be other people, mad.
People sat watching people sat watching people pretend to be someone else.

Watched it it’s first few years as a horny teen in the off chance I caught some tits or ass action. It’s been utterly shite for a long long time now and spawned every f***ing channels reality shite we have to live with today.

Its not channel 5 getting shot. Its BB producers who are getting shot.

So unless another company come in & buy the rights to the show it wont be coming back.

I read different, it’s channel 5 that binned it. Endemol who own it are looking for another broadcaster.

The celeb one is good, should just scrap the normal one and keep the celeb version

Last edited:
I turned the first one on for about ten minutes, thought "Fuck this boring shite, I get 90 minutes of this at the SOL on a Saturday" (19 point season) and never watched it again.

It was ruined the minute people realised it could be a passport to celebrity status and it started filling up with wannabes instead of normal people.

‘Normal people’ who want to live in a house with a dozen or so strangers being filmed and broadcast live to the world 24 hours a day? Those ‘normal people’?

Thank fuck that garbage of a show is ended.
It has a lot to fuckin answer for the forerunner of all the reality garbage that followed.
Making talentless nonentities multi millionaires and “celebrities”
Good fuckin riddance.

Well, that’s simply not correct now is it?
He’s reet like

Last edited:

Back