Big Bang Theory to end.

I really like it but it's definitely gone off the boil. Right thing to end it. Jim Parsons is a great comedy actor like.

Young Sheldon is far better than I expected it to be as well.

Young Sheldon is far better than I expected it to be as well.
i wasnt sure a spin off would work, but its different enough to have its own space - plus its not a "filmed in front of a live studio audience" sitcom either so has a different rhythm... Zoe Perry makes it for me, with that qwerky link to the original series...

i wasnt sure a spin off would work, but its different enough to have its own space - plus its not a "filmed in front of a live studio audience" sitcom either so has a different rhythm... Zoe Perry makes it for me, with that qwerky link to the original series...

I've only recently realised that she's actually Laurie Metcalf's daughter! I like the dad as well. Strangely, he reminds me of an even fatter Alec Baldwin :confused:

what was that speech?

Last edited:
Supposedly discussions were going on at the start of August about renewing it for an extra 2 seasons but Parsons wanted to call it a day so that was the end, much to the dismay of all the rest of the cast and crew.

I'd still happily watch it with no Sheldon in it, I have to say. Plenty of good characters in it other than him.

Supposedly discussions were going on at the start of August about renewing it for an extra 2 seasons but Parsons wanted to call it a day so that was the end, much to the dismay of all the rest of the cast and crew.

I'd still happily watch it with no Sheldon in it, I have to say. Plenty of good characters in it other than him.
:eek:

Better before she got the fake tits though.

People complaining about $1m per episode:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has nearly doubled his 2017 earnings, making $119m (£92m) in the past 12 months, according to Forbes highest paid actor list.
The top spot was awarded to George Clooney, whose $239m (£180m) was already disclosed in last month's celebrity rich list.
Scarlett Johannson was revealed as the highest paid actress last week, earning $40.5m (£31.9m).

Aye but the Rock is in so many films that salary only works out at about £5.40 per picture

Back