Biden Address

Not one of the dozens of court cases found any rigging at all. Especially difficult to rig against an incumbent and Trump would have tried any trick (and indeed did) to stay in power.
The US should be able to do better then Biden but it would be impossible to be worse than Trump.
Aye. There was no rigging. Trumps hardcore fans are just deluded Wallies. He lost because he is a complete whopper and all but the stupidest of Americans realised that.

As a human I’m sure he’s nice enough but he’s about 15 years too old for the job

It's obvious why, the issue with the democrats is they keep putting up ridiculous candidates. I know he won but Biden will likely cost them the next election even if he doesn't run and part of the reason Trump won last time was because they put Hillary up.

He's a senile old fool who isn't in charge of anything. The last election was rigged against Trump and the next one will be too so you needn't worry him about him any more. The US is a complete mess.
:lol: Hark at Qanon over here.

You not think that some of the blame lies at Trump’s door?

Disclaimer - when I say ‘some’ I mean a fair proportion.

:lol: Hark at Qanon over here.

You not think that some of the blame lies at Trump’s door?

Disclaimer - when I say ‘some’ I mean a fair proportion.

I don’t believe the election was rigged but the left/dems spent the whole of trumps time in office claiming he rigged the election so not surprising the same happens when the result is reversed

I don’t believe the election was rigged but the left/dems spent the whole of trumps time in office claiming he rigged the election so not surprising the same happens when the result is reversed
Even Trump thought it was going to be rigged! Think he changed his tune when he won though for some reason.

Even Trump thought it was going to be rigged! Think he changed his tune when he won though for some reason.

Exactly, same with the democrats! Why should the electorate have any faith in the electoral system when neither of the two parties do?

If they win it’s a conspiracy theory, if they lose it’s rigged.

I suppose the $64000 question is, will Trump be indicted before he can run?

He been telling porkies about his company and assets valuation for so long he probably can't remember all of it.

There's some legal campaigner believes she has him painted into a corner now.

If I was a betting man I'd expect him to run out of rope soon.

Back