Better half’s

Me and the wife have probably got on better than normal actually, getting on with the challenges lockdown presented seems to have brought us closer together. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't missing my girlfriend though.

I haven't had a partner in about 9 years, maybe one day but tbh I'm not really that bothered as I like doing what I want and starfishing in my kingsized bed :cool:. My bairn is my priority, maybe I'll find someone when he gets older and wouldn't be freaked out that his ma had a gentleman friend.

Not great but not lockdown fault. We had 16 great years together and then she decided a kid was a good idea, despite agreements being made this would not happen. We are pretty much flatmates now, other than the house work I do I'm not sure in really needed here anymore

I haven't had a partner in about 9 years, maybe one day but tbh I'm not really that bothered as I like doing what I want and starfishing in my kingsized bed :cool:. My bairn is my priority, maybe I'll find someone when he gets older and wouldn't be freaked out that his ma had a gentleman friend.
It must be chowing the top of your leg off man
With a second lock down looming how have you managed to get on with your partners during these strange times, any big bust ups, increased arguments? Or have you been getting on well with each other.
Me and our Lass enjoy one and others company a great deal.We carry on and take the piss out of each other just like workmates etc do so the crack is generally good.

a lot of blokes will have hated being in the same room as their wives I’d imagine

Last edited:
Not great but not lockdown fault. We had 16 great years together and then she decided a kid was a good idea, despite agreements being made this would not happen. We are pretty much flatmates now, other than the house work I do I'm not sure in really needed here anymore
Ditto, it’s came to a head last week and I don’t think there is anyway back, 20 good years together, the thing what is right in my mind now is I won’t see my kids everyday and I think that might break me

Ditto, it’s came to a head last week and I don’t think there is anyway back, 20 good years together, the thing what is right in my mind now is I won’t see my kids everyday and I think that might break me

Similar amount of time for me and the mrs, it’s came to a head in August, both still cracking on and making sure it works . Dig in, these times are not natural and bring out differences and stress than cannot be accounted for

Sensible enough not to live with her.
If you know, you know. Don't try and hang on if it's past repair. Got to put your happiness and sanity first at the end of the day. Hope it works out okay, mate.
Been fine til they shut the pubs last week
She must be livid at that decision and having to spend more time with you. 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Sensible enough not to live with her.

If you know, you know. Don't try and hang on if it's past repair. Got to put your happiness and sanity first at the end of the day. Hope it works out okay, mate.

She must be livid at that decision and having to spend more time with you. 😉

Exactly 😂

She's genuinely the funniest person I ever met, it's been a blast. 21st wedding anniversary yesterday.
Wonderful stuff, Happy Anniversary to you both - here's to many more 🥂🍾 xxx
It must be chowing the top of your leg off man

Me and our Lass enjoy one and others company a great deal.We carry on and take the piss out of each other just like workmates etc do so the crack is generally good.

a lot of blokes will have hated being in the same room as their wives I’d imagine
Eh ?

Back