Better Call Saul Series 5

Agree - after the first three of the latest season it's gone right back to slow, drawn out episodes....

.....and Mike bless him, just keeps looking older and older !!!
I got up to speed today watching the last three. This series feels like the most fun to me. Fring, Mike, Saul and Hank on fire and the tremendous lass really grown as a character

I think the whole series (and the previous ones) has been brilliant. I love they way you see his gradual descent into Saul Goodman after trying to do the right thing.
That's the best thing about the latest episode he has gone full on Saul now. lol

The casting of the character at the start (driving the car) was so perfect I immediately knew who it was supposed to be before anything was said.

Had to check on IMDB to see if it was either a relation or you-know-who changed to look different.

The casting of the character at the start (driving the car) was so perfect I immediately knew who it was supposed to be before anything was said.

Had to check on IMDB to see if it was either a relation or you-know-who changed to look different.
I thought it was Rhea like.
Oh and top marks to Nacho's shirt :cool:

Oh and top marks to Nacho's shirt :cool:

Just put it back on to check. Nope, don't get the reference. Is it a callback?
Oh, and I think there's a subtle clue that Kim is still alive in a post BB world. Her mother's licence plate is from Nebraska and I think early on in the show she basically said she was frightened she'd end up stuck there, so it's the last place she would go.

Now where has Jimmy went into hiding? The last place he would bump into her, which he'd only bother doing if she's still alive.

Last edited:
Just put it back on to check. Nope, don't get the reference. Is it a callback?
Oh, and I think there's a subtle clue that Kim is still alive in a post BB world. Her mother's licence plate is from Nebraska and I think early on in the show she basically said she was frightened she'd end up stuck there, so it's the last place she would go.

Now where has Jimmy went into hiding? The last place he would bump into her, which he'd only bother doing if she's still alive.
No sorry! I just meant I thought it was a really cool shirt :lol:

In a way I like looking at the clothes for the timeline. Quite clever the way they avoid time-specific stuff...aside from the phones
Maybe having most people be lawyers helps as they wear tailored suits? Presuming this is kind of 2006/7?

Back