Better Call Saul Series 5

Did I miss something in Breaking Bad, is Gustavo Fring gay?
In the flashback in BB when Gus's partner was killed at the pool there were some intentionally vague vibes whether their partnership was something more than friends. I had assumed they were in a relationship.

In the flashback in BB when Gus's partner was killed at the pool there were some intentionally vague vibes whether their partnership was something more than friends. I had assumed they were in a relationship.

Didn't Fring also invite men back to home to cook for them in BB?

Gus has kids.. mentions it when he brings Walter to his house, about his kids won’t eat the traditional Chilean dish he cooks. So don’t think he’s gay. More like his crime partner

Doesn't necessarily mean he's not gay. As I mentioned I think it was intentionally vague.

Episode 3 - excellent episode and a little something for all of the Mike fans.

Mike's a badass but I thought that scene was bit daft. Surely they'd all jump on him at same time rather than watch mates arm get snapped.

First three were good - although as mentioned previously a bit of an imagination stretch with the Mike and gang-bangers scene?

But yesterday's was a bit slow by comparison. Shame as i thought it was beginning to ramp up a bit?

Back