Better Call Saul Series 5

Just started episode one bit late to party on season 5.

Hmm.. wonder what will happen with the lad at start as he went to make a exit then said sort it himself?

Forgot how smart that Kim is as well... time to binge watch episode 1 and 2 :D

Hope they get this out of the way and sort out a series set after BB, because the characters looking way older is starting to be as off-putting as the gratuitous bare feet Vince Gilligan keeps putting there thinking we're all oblivious to his kink.

Hope they get this out of the way and sort out a series set after BB, because the characters looking way older is starting to be as off-putting as the gratuitous bare feet Vince Gilligan keeps putting there thinking we're all oblivious to his kink.

Mike is suppose to be James Bond x 10 but in reality he looks like he'd struggle walking up a flight of stairs :lol:

Just finished second episode was canny I wonder how long it is between him and Walter starting his operation?

Hope we get to see some of Badger, Skinny Pete and maybe Jesse too as they all knew Saul before BB.

I don’t think they did tbh - just knew of him ?
Jesse does tell walt the cops had his mate bang to rights and saul got him off with it.
Saul didn't know badger before BB and skinny pete did time with tuco so that makes him a maybe but Combo could have known him. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think they did tbh - just knew of him ?

They knew him as Jesse says he got his pal off and how he is the best.

He says he IS the guy you wana call if I remember rightly.
Jesse does tell walt the cops had his mate bang to rights and saul got him off with it.
Saul didn't know badger before BB and skinny pete did time with tuco so that makes him a maybe but Combo could have known him. I think.

Thought so soon find out.. be class if we do get a better go for a Cinnabun followup series lol

Back