Better Call Saul Series 5

According to Bob Odenkirk:
'It’s the best season we’ve ever done, it’s going to blow your mind, and I’m not kidding about either of those things. It’s f*cking awesome. I can’t wait for people to see it. It’s just shattering in every direction, and I love it.'
Apparently they are looking at 6 series in total. However, we will have to wait until 2020 for series 5.
Noooooooooooooooo!

Like BB, it's got better and better with each season (Imo)

Definitely. The last series was brilliant and think this next series will be just as good. Really feel like we are getting to know the characters and it's class watching them go through the story.

I loved El Camino as well like and a few people thought that was crap.

I'll watch anything Gilligan does at this point.

Definitely. The last series was brilliant and think this next series will be just as good.

I loved El Camino as well like and a few people thought that was crap.

I'll watch anything Gilligan does at this point.

May have to rewatch el Camino as didn't think much of it but I'm say as you think hes class

Really? The last two series were excellent for me. Apparently it's already been renewed for a sixth and final series.
‘Better Call Saul’ Renewed For Sixth & Final Season By AMC – TCA
Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying it, but just don’t want it to run the risk that so many other series do of adding a load of fillers in because it’s popular. I need the feeling that the writers know where they’re going & going to it, rather than having a bit of detour in the middle.

Season 5 starting this Sunday.

Its the last season isn't it?
Shame,its one I'd like to see done in full, but they're going to jump right from his brother dying to BB in a single season. I was hoping for a few seasons of him getting more and more dodgy

Back