Better Call Saul Series 5

Yeah I did think that, just can't see how else they can shoehorn them in

They could probably make it just about work imo. Todd in el camino was ridiculously different

They had no choice with Todd given the actors weight gain.

I'd seen an article saying that the first episode of the new series they didn't credit certain people with starring n the episode at the beginning and there is no Gene scene to open the series so I assume these two are in it from the very start.

I'm guessing we get third different arcs in the series. Some episodes in the better call Saul timeline some episodes completely in the breaking bad timeline and maybe a couple completely in black and white set in the gene timeline

Jesse already knew Saul by the time of Breaking Bad so thats easy enough.
Walter has to be as a background or brief meeting with Saul given how he was at the start.
I'm guessing we get third different arcs in the series. Some episodes in the better call Saul timeline some episodes completely in the breaking bad timeline and maybe a couple completely in black and white set in the gene timeline
Not adverse to this, thought El Camino did a good job of not spoiling walters ending whilst giving Jesse a great one...and the small matter of this spinoff being nearly as good as breaking bad when he had no right to be.

Last edited:
Jesse already knew Saul by the time of Breaking Bad so thats easy enough.
Walter has to be as a background or brief meeting with Saul given how he was at the start.

Not adverse to this, thought El Camino did a good job of not spoiling walters ending whilst giving Jesse a great one...and the small matter of this spinoff being nearly as good as breaking bad when he had no right to be.

Walts cameo will probably be when Saul gets the Cadillac and gets it washed at the A1 car wash. Walter probably washes it and looks on in envy while Saul is on the phone

Personally I think better call Saul is better than breaking bad but without Breaking bad we wouldn't have better call Saul

Their attention to detail is incredible. Better call Saul is shot on digital but apparently when they filmed breaking bad it was all filmed on film and converted to digital so when they filmed that scene in better caul Saul where it's during the breaking bad era and him and Francesca are shredding stuff they went to the trouble of filming that on film then converting it to digital

Last edited:

Back