Better Call Saul series 4

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Son of Stan, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Up until the penultimate episode, you always assumed that the other German was going to get it. Werner going made it so much more poignant and was a pivotal moment for Mike as well.
    Kim's realisation at the end was heartbreaking as well.

Think there's enough loose ends to justify another series but whilst I would be gutted not to get another one, I would be 'satisfied' if it ended now.

vote quimby likes this.
  2. CollingwoodFTM

CollingwoodFTM Striker

That made me sad.

3. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

Now that I've read all the spoilers I'm sticking it on cheers.

4. mickyw

mickyw Goalkeeper

That was a class series, really enjoyed the last episode.

I would love a spin off about Gustavo and his life in Chile

5. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

Err - then don't read the thread before the episode. Makes sense to me.

6. cluffy

cluffy Striker

Excellent. Took its time but became ‘must watch’ very quickly.
    Has to be one last season - like B.B.

That German pitched his part so perfectly it really tickled me. Met a few like him :lol:
    The overwhelming friendliness and reasonableness but kind of eccentric and daft

7. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

I'm personally not a fan of the pacing of Mike's story arc. Would like to have seen his introduction to Fring at the very end of the series, as I'm not a fan of the 'on rails' narrative. Interesting to see Mike pass the point of no return though.

8. Read something on the actor the other day. Apparently he was going to be in one episode but played it so well he got himself a whole series built around him. Wasn't really working before this

S.S.R.. likes this.
  9. obrienobrien

obrienobrien Midfield

question for you's...as my memory is fading...

did Jimmy's brother ever appear in Breaking Bad

been having this conversation with the Mrs...she reckons he did..

10. BigPete

BigPete Winger

Last scene was great wonder if they will have another series or not.

Finished it off well but still nacho etc about who aren't in BB so presume will be a few more other plots to finish off in a final series.

11. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

Chuck wasn't in BB. I think we get Saul's real name, but nothing about his life.

obrienobrien likes this.
  12. It’s already been renewed for season 5.

xmfd, kossoff, Dendinho and 4 others like this.
  13. a1970man

a1970man Midfield

The whole losing the law licence wound me up as I like Jimmy best when he's Aheeler dealing and bending the law, but I suppose it's a story never the less.

THe whole thing is set up foe the new series, Jimmy is now Saul Goodman, Fring is having is drug lab finishing off so I cant wait for the loud suits and corner cutting law.

14. TIMMY

TIMMY Midfield

From The Independant - When will Better Call Saul end? We asked the showrunners

I love this show but think 1 more series is enough, especially if it has more than 10 episodes.

RestlessNatives likes this.
  15. Should be able to finish it off nicely in season 5. Presume Kim gets killed :neutral:

16. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

I wouldn't presume anything with these writers. They've already said there's no reason why Kim couldn't have been in his life alongside BB. She may be, just possibly not romantically.

17. AndrewP

AndrewP Striker

It would be funny if she was always just at home the whole time as they didn't drive into Jimmy's life on BB.

18. maygo

maygo Winger

I love this show
    Kim is a massive wad anarl

xmfd and Banjo like this.
  19. Nah he had no one to worry about it that. When you think about how it ended.

20. AndrewP

AndrewP Striker

You never know.