Better Call Saul series 4

I wondered what was going on in in that bike scene before the close up.
Yes I was thinking back to BB when they were seen by the lad on the bike - who was shot - and thinking, where is this going, and why does he look like Walt?

I have to say I never thought I'd feel sympathy for Howard. :)

Glad Chuck has gone tbh its got so much better since he was written out, no offence to the performance though he was superb.

Gale :cool:

Last week when he said he thought Chuck had committed suicide and felt he had contributed to his state of mind - and Jimmy said that might be a cross he had to bear, or words to that effect.
Ah. I think he was full of it . The suicide idea makes no sense to me. Jimmy was harsh as owt mind but Howard deserves all he gets.

Was the robber guy Norm McDonald?

Nope, apparently it was the...

went on to run Vamanos Pest In BB, apparently.

Last edited:
Was the robber guy Norm McDonald?

Nope, apparently it was the...

went on to run Vamanos Pest In BB, apparently.
I like the way that some of the BB links are coming in a bit more.
@Son of Stan are you still not speaking to me for what I done on the awards thread?
What are you on about? You were an arse, but that was last year ffs. But you're still an arse, like. :)

Its class how it all ties together like. I think there may be a bit of a twist coming soon involving the main characters though.

Did they say how many more series are planned after this one?

Its class how it all ties together like. I think there may be a bit of a twist coming soon involving the main characters though.

Did they say how many more series are planned after this one?
I read that the original intention was to make it as long as BB. However, as it gets renewed after each series - and there was a long wait to confirm this season I think it's difficult to say. And the writer has stated he doesn't know how it's going to end.

Class episode especially the end when Kymm realises Jimmy is no longer himself.

He's finally became Saul!
eh?

I read that the original intention was to make it as long as BB. However, as it gets renewed after each series - and there was a long wait to confirm this season I think it's difficult to say. And the writer has stated he doesn't know how it's going to end.
I cant believe its been 4 seasons already but its fantastic like.

Eh for what?

Called character build up kid
What happened mate I was talking when that bit was on, did he become saul or something?

I just remember saul and kim talking then the credits came on.

What happened mate I was talking when that bit was on, did he become saul or something?

I just remember saul and kim talking then the credits came on.

Ah sorry bud just your normally on a wind up lol

Its when Kymm was crying as he was reading the letter from Chuck.

He wasn't bothered at all reading like nothing while eating his ceral. That must have been the realisation to her that she's fully lost him.

Jimmy is no more and Saul has taken over.

Back