Better Call Saul - Series 3

The camera work is tremendous as has been said before

They use the locations brilliantly

Re the storm drains and the mountain road in this episode

Wish Howard would just fuck chuck off

Maybe he does in the end . Surely chuck ends up dead, while we know Jimmy survives

I even thought the line in the road was a reference to Jimmy mucking up the paint job . When mike picks up the phone the road lines have splodges

It's a great series for obsessives

The Hot Dog place they go to as well is the same one from BB

At this stage Gus must be under the control of the Salamancas, but he wants more control

Don't forget the cartel boss shot Gus's bezzy, so they have some control over him

Hector kills/killed someone really close to Gus and that's why Gus was torturing him in the old peoples home in BB, it would'nt surprise me if Gus is a marmite pusher.

Hector kills/killed someone really close to Gus and that's why Gus was torturing him in the old peoples home in BB, it would surprise me if Gus is a marmite pusher.

It showed you what happened in BB when they shot his friend and student in the head who could cook meth

Hector kills/killed someone really close to Gus and that's why Gus was torturing him in the old peoples home in BB, it would'nt surprise me if Gus is a marmite pusher.
I dinnit think that'll go well with his chicken

Stick to BBQ sauce

I get hungry every time i see lph

Finally got around to this and its great again.
What a super actor Jonathan banks is and who'd have thought the lead singer of spinal tap would become a lawyer?

That Subaru doesn't look right with Ernie.
My mate has one in the same colour. It suits him more like :lol:

Oh had on, Ernie's is a Mitsubishi evo, not a subaru?

They look very similar so I'll let you off

It would suggest Ernie is a more interesting character than we've so far discovered

Last edited by a moderator:
He was too obvious in that scene!
Much as I love the programme I thought they laid that on a bit thick. If I was spying on a murderous drug cartel I'd be more discreet
The smell from your leather trousers would set off the fire alarm

Back