Better Call Saul - Series 3

I'm a little bit obsessed by her curly pig's tail I have to say. And sometimes the continuity is off and it's very curly, then not so curly in the next shot. Probably makes me a bit ocd. :lol:
Same here like, I know what you mean. I love her voice aswell she sounds really canny.

It's a bit disappointing they haven't confirmed or denied season 4 yet. Suppose they wouldn't deny it before the finale as would spoil it.

I'm sure season 3 was confirmed before the first episode of season 2 even aired.

Hopping the finale is a Cracker next week.

It's a bit disappointing they haven't confirmed or denied season 4 yet. Suppose they wouldn't deny it before the finale as would spoil it.

I'm sure season 3 was confirmed before the first episode of season 2 even aired.

Hopping the finale is a Cracker next week.
Apparently this series was confirmed after episode 5 of the last series. So - it's a bit behind in those terms and there seems to be speculation about the reasons why. Viewing numbers are down, a limited shelf life till it catches up with BB timescale, Bob Odenkirk wants to work on other projects...no one really seems to know or be telling.

Either way I might have to indulge in a few Chicago sunroofs - not to mention the odd Hoboken squat cobbler if there isn't another series! :eek::eek:
:lol:

Convinced Kim was going to die, twice in that episode. They're head-f***ing us.

What was the first time?

Can't wait for the finale like. It could potentially be the last episode imo. I don't actually see how they can fit another series in, it's all wrapping up.

What was the first time?

Can't wait for the finale like. It could potentially be the last episode imo. I don't actually see how they can fit another series in, it's all wrapping up.

When her car got stuck earlier on.

I'd be gutted if it ended this series; they've still got some way to go with the present-day situation with Saul, working at Cinniabon.

When her car got stuck earlier on.

I'd be gutted if it ended this series; they've still got some way to go with the present-day situation with Saul, working at Cinniabon.

Reckon Chuck will be killed off next ep, Kim could be too, we know what happens with Mike, Hector and Gus, they could just leave a bit to the imagination before Breaking Bad.
Hope not like, but wouldn't be totally surprised if next weeks is the final.

I still think it has the potential for another series at least. Saul's well established when he meets Walt so there could be other stories to tell as well as ones playing out at the same timeline as BB. And there could be more at Cinnabon, potentially meeting up with Jesse. I'll be disappointed if this is the last ever episode coming up.

I still think it has the potential for another series at least. Saul's well established when he meets Walt so there could be other stories to tell as well as ones playing out at the same timeline as BB. And there could be more at Cinnabon, potentially meeting up with Jesse. I'll be disappointed if this is the last ever episode coming up.

Yeah you're right like. Ive been enjoying it so hopefully they've got something planned

Earlier on in the season, when Mike was tracking his 'bugger' I thought that many adventures might be ahead, before we even got to breaking bad territory. I know it was popular, when numerous people spotted Gus' fast food place, but I was disappointed.

I've just caught up.

He was guilt tripped into reporting the location of the body by that woman at the support group who spoke about her husband's disappearance. Is it actually her husband? It did make a point of showing the wedding ring on his hand.
Not her husband as that was longer ago. But his actions were prompted by her saying that. It's the body of the good Samaritan who was killed coming to the aid of one of the truck drivers.

Not her husband as that was longer ago. But his actions were prompted by her saying that. It's the body of the good Samaritan who was killed coming to the aid of one of the truck drivers.
I wasn't sure of the time frame. I thought maybe the good samaritan was her husband out for a hike. But yeah, that would probably be too recent to be her husband.

I think she fell asleep exhausted
I think he was talking about the earlier scene next to the oil well.

Back