Better Call Saul - Series 3

Just recently re-watched the BB Face Off episode where he walks out the room and straightens his tie. Still brilliant.
I know it's unimaginative but he's one of my favourite characters from BB and now BCS. He's clever, subtle, and completely calm, but ruthless to the point that I find him extremely eerie. I wish we saw more of him, but I guess that's what makes me appreciate him.

I know it's unimaginative but he's one of my favourite characters from BB and now BCS. He's clever, subtle, and completely calm, but ruthless to the point that I find him extremely eerie. I wish we saw more of him, but I guess that's what makes me appreciate him.
What a way to come out.

It:'s the mark of a well written baddie when you can sympathise with him (Don Eladio killing his partner) and dislike him (killing Victor with the box cutter for no reason). Yes, he's chilling. And Lydia saying to Mike 'you think he's just a drug dealer?' hints at other things - if there's another series. (Fingers crossed).

It:'s the mark of a well written baddie when you can sympathise with him (Don Eladio killing his partner) and dislike him (killing Victor with the box cutter for no reason). Yes, he's chilling. And Lydia saying to Mike 'you think he's just a drug dealer?' hints at other things - if there's another series. (Fingers crossed).
Great shout, didn't think of that.

Yup.

Great episode
Gutted when it finished again - it just whizzes by!
As a side character I love Howard he's such a type - maybe a late 50s early 60s throwback in his suits and more straight up attitude
And Kim - dreamy lady :oops: I love her

Plus even in BB when he gets spared but his cool gets shot Don eladio says how the only reason he is still alive is because as he knows who his is from Chile.
So is gus some revolutionary or a hitman for the Pinochet regime?

Back