Better Call Saul - Series 3

I don't understand why it has to be seen as better or worse than Breaking Bad. Yeah I know it's a spin-off/prequel but I honestly don't view it along those lines. I don't tend to think of shows in terms of is this more enjoyable than something else I also like. This might just be me. But it might also be a male thing. ;)

Gus is in this season. I liked how the first letters of each episode of least season spelled Frings Back.

I enjoyed both BB and BCS in different ways. I like the subtlety of BCS, and when you get a moment of tension it leaves you on the edge of your seat...
Mike with the sniper rifle

Think this will continue that slow burn progression but I have nothing wrong with that. Think the show is brilliant myself.

I prefer bcs to breaking bad. Excellent show

I truly think BB is one of the best series ever made... I got me totally hooked within 2 episodes.

I found I was trying to hard to like BCS so may have to rewatch it, is Gus in this one?

I truly think BB is one of the best series ever made... I got me totally hooked within 2 episodes.

I found I was trying to hard to like BCS so may have to rewatch it, is Gus in this one?
I think it might be a bit of a tease. He's in it, but I don't imagine in any huge way.
I watched them week by week from Netflix, binge watching might be better.

Yep. FRINGSBACK. One of the best tv characters for years was gus.

Just got into this and absolutely love it. Rarely watch the box but his gets me binge watching on a weekend. Only a couple into series two so still a bit to go. :D
I'll be polishing off me breaking bad soon, and start watching it from scratch :D

I've loved everything with Mike. He's a great character actor.

All of the lawyer stuff has been a bit of a drag. We all know what will happen to Jimmy/Saul so the slow burn in getting to the point is frustrating. It's only Kim that holds my attention. I wonder what happens to her.

Either way, I've been a big Odenkirk fan for a good 25 years and I'm delighted he fell into the role of a lifetime.

Absolutely love BCS, I like Jimmy as a character, I'm willing him to do well but he can't help but fuck up or do the wrong thing. I didn't really like Walt in BB, I thought he acted like a bit of a twat at times.

Back