Better Call Saul - Series 3

I keep pausing the episode to check how much enjoyment I have left.

Jimmy to fake his own death to become Saul? Assuming someone else's identity who Mike has popped off? Far fetched, a tad.
Jimmy has already thought of his alter ego, s'all good man
He can only escape being disbarred somehow

Ah never heard of it. It worth watching film first?

What's the story line of it?
The film's great. Steve Buscemi's in it. Set in Minnesota with a pregnant female cop trying to solve the murders. William H Macy hires a couple of thugs to kidnap his wife to get the ransom money. But things don't go to plan. A chainsaw is involved. And lots of snow. Very quirky. If you don't like quirky don't go anywhere near it. :lol:

Have you not seen the original Coen Brothers film? It's based on that - a black comedy, quirky murder drama with Freeman as the mild mannered bloke who gets caught up in a whole load of stuff way outside his comfort zone. Billy Bob Thornton as an especially weird and interesting baddie. If you don't have any Hanks family acting related issues (not a fan of his Dad either) you should enjoy it. :lol:
Season 2 of Fargo blows season 1 and Breaking Bad out of the water.

Ah never heard of it. It worth watching film first?

What's the story line of it?
You don't have to watch the film to understand the show, the show is the best show I've watched, season is the best piece of anything I have ever seen.

Season 2 of Fargo blows season 1 and Breaking Bad out of the water.
Why do blokes have to say one thing is better than another? :lol: I like BB and Boardwalk Empire but don't ever think in terms of 'this is better than that'. It's all subjective - but having watched only 1 episode of Fargo series 2, have to say, 'really?'

Why do blokes have to say one thing is better than another? :lol: I like BB and Boardwalk Empire but don't ever think in terms of 'this is better than that'. It's all subjective - but having watched only 1 episode of Fargo series 2, have to say, 'really?'
Blake's 7 was better than all of this shit

Series 1 of Fargo is tremendous. Series 2 is just good

Never trust anyone that calls them seasons
The US use season, the show is from the US, also in the US the term series is used to describe every single episode and not just a batch. The use of the word series in the UK refers to both a batch and every single episode, so the UK is a flawed system.

Also season 1 got 97% where as season 2 got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Do yourself a favour and watch season 2, then come back and tell me I'm not right.

Of course it's subjective, but do you not have a list in your head of your favourite shows/movies/games? Why do they have award shows if one can't better another?

Last edited:
Series 1 of Fargo is tremendous. Series 2 is just good

Never trust anyone that calls them seasons
That's what the people who make them call them :lol:

So you think it'd be daft to posit Better Call Saul is superior to, say, On The Buses?

Last edited:
That's what the people who make them call them :lol:

So you think it'd be daft to posit Better Call Saul is superior to, say, On The Buses?
They are wrong and I'm right :rolleyes:. 4 seasons in a year, these yank twats think there's only 1 :lol:

Fargo 1 is better than 2 though

I refuse to watch owt with freeman in
He gets dealt with eventually

The US use season, the show is from the US, also in the US the term series is used to describe every single episode and not just a batch. The use of the word series in the UK refers to both a batch and every single episode, so the UK is a flawed system.

Also season 1 got 97% where as season 2 got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.
I've just given it 0 on there and it's reduced it a bit

Back