Best / worst Doctors in Sunderland

Mrs Left For Dead and I switched from Silksworth Medical Centre and joined the doctors New City Medical Centre.

To say I'm not impressed is an understatement - always hard to get an appointment quick and one doctor was moaning about being placed in a sunderland practice and travelling from Gosforth.

Anywhere in Sunderland South where there is a good availability of doctors etc?

Heard good things about one near the bus station.

Pallion is great for appointments, text alerts, great for time keeping and services offered, so so for parking but not always the most thorough of examinations.

Thankfully I never have anything wrong with me.

I like Dr Dre at the Fulwell Medical Practice, Dr Fox at The Pallion Health Centre and Dr No at The Grindon Surgery
What about Dr Death?

Broadway medical is supposedly good. Well one is good, the other is bad, so they say.

I'm with St Bede's and its git choss. Nee dickin about, street in.

The Old Forge at Pallion, the receptionists are lovely, really helpful, and don't usually have much of a problem getting an appointment. I can't remember the last time I went for myself but use it for the kids.

Has to be better than Silksworth Medical Centre though...? The doctors must be on a revolving door cos you never see the same one twice and the standard of care is utterly hopeless to say the least (if you can get an appointment).

My parents were always singing the praises of some doctors for being "nice" and slamming others for being "abrupt".
My mother has been waiting a couple weeks to try and see a particular doctor who only works one afternoon out of our local surgery. In the meantime she could have seen half a dozen others who will likely prescribe the same thing. Mental.

Who gives a shiney chod as long as they hook you up with the right drugs and that?

Pallion is great for appointments, text alerts, great for time keeping and services offered, so so for parking but not always the most thorough of examinations.

Thankfully I never have anything wrong with me.

What about Dr Death?
Which one at Pallion? I go to the Family Practice.
I’m lucky that if I’m home I don’t mind sitting in the queue on a morning (2 hours yesterday). The parents have just left there because of how long it takes to book an appointment though.

Deerness Park is good. Can at least always get a telephone consultation on the same day
My home phone number is very similar to theirs and I regularly get called by people wanting appointments. I've had a couple of interesting 'consultations' with people who won't believe they've dialled the wrong number.:lol:

My parents were always singing the praises of some doctors for being "nice" and slamming others for being "abrupt".
My mother has been waiting a couple weeks to try and see a particular doctor who only works one afternoon out of our local surgery. In the meantime she could have seen half a dozen others who will likely prescribe the same thing. Mental.

Who gives a shiney chod as long as they hook you up with the right drugs and that?

I was contadntly misdiagnosed by one and almost died as a result. So there’s always that.

Mrs Left For Dead and I switched from Silksworth Medical Centre and joined the doctors New City Medical Centre.

To say I'm not impressed is an understatement - always hard to get an appointment quick and one doctor was moaning about being placed in a sunderland practice and travelling from Gosforth.

Anywhere in Sunderland South where there is a good availability of doctors etc?

Heard good things about one near the bus station.

I originally read that that my Mrs has been left for dead :lol::lol:

My home phone number is very similar to theirs and I regularly get called by people wanting appointments. I've had a couple of interesting 'consultations' with people who won't believe they've dialled the wrong number.:lol:
My home number was one digit different to a Chinese takeaway. "No mate I don't do sweet and sour balls."

Back