Best wireless earbuds?

Not a big fan of headphones, after recommendations for earbuds style. Personal preference but I like the compactness

I have the Apple Pro ones. I bought them for meetings at work now we do most on Skype. I should have paid the extra and got the B&O ones. My assistant was sensible, they are so much better.

I went for Mifo 05plus gen 2 earbuds and would highly recommend at the £80 price. Ugly fuckers but sit sound in ears with great sound. Had never heard of them but the reviews are good. If you go for them, get from Mifo website as amazon etc don't have the 2nd gen edition yet.

I have the Apple Pro ones. I bought them for meetings at work now we do most on Skype. I should have paid the extra and got the B&O ones. My assistant was sensible, they are so much better.
5 people looking at the B&O earbuds right now on John Lewis...wonder how many from here! I am happy with my Apple airpods. I am often swapping from phone to iMac and that works seamlessly.

Sony WF-1000XM3 are the best

Samsung Buds + are also very good and had £100 off at Amazon Germany yesterday

Samsung Buds Live are also discounted to £105 on Amazon UK at the moment and are loaded with features
How much do I need to spend for half decent price

Around this time a year you'll get something from a pretty reputable brand with True Wireless for £50

Last edited:
Sony WF-1000XM3 are the best

Samsung Buds + are also very good and had £100 off at Amazon Germany yesterday

Samsung Buds Live are also discounted to £105 on Amazon UK at the moment and are loaded with features

Around this time a year you'll get something from a pretty reputable brand with True Wireless for £50

I couldn't get away with them, found them too big and they wouldn't stay in my ears so I returned them. I was really disappointed considering how much I love my WH-1000XM3 headphones.

Most reviewers tend to put the Air Pods pro up there, I would like a pair but having spend so much on the XM3 I can't justify the same again for them so I have some cheapy ebay ones.

I've got jabra elite t75, they are spot on, should be a bit cheaper as well as the t85 has just come out.
Wear them for about an hour and a half a day when I'm walking the dog. I get over a week without charging them via the mains as the case you store them in acts as a charger.

Back