Unforgiven
Dances With Wolves
The Quick And The Dead
Bone Tomahawk
Django Unchained
The Hateful 8
Rango
Blazing Saddles

F**K, can't believe I missed that one out, an absolute classic! Love that film.
Which one?
There are two and both are classics

As a side note it was only a couple of years ago I found out that chronologically The GBU is the first of the "trilogy" from being a kid I always had it in my head it was the last because of the order they were released.
Also that they weren't originally filmed as a trilogy at all.
Superb films like, I've watched them all loads.

Not really a conventional western but I enjoyed the treasure of the sierra madre

Brilliant film, Bogart is outstanding, John Huston what a director, look at some of his films The Maltese Falcon, The African Queen and The Man Who Would Be King (one of my favourite films).

My favourite westerns are The Good the Bad and the Ugly and High Plains Drifter. Both classics. Some good youtube videos of people visiting the place where the graveyard scene of the The Good...was filmed.

Last edited:
Brilliant film, Bogart is outstanding, John Huston what a director, look at some of his films The Maltese Falcon, The African Queen and The Man Who Would Be King (one of my favourite films).

My favourite westerns are The Good the Bad and the Ugly and High Plains Drifter. Both classics. Some good youtube videos of people visiting the place where the graveyard scene of the The Good...was filmed.
Yeah I must admit I’ve enjoyed some of those.
I also loved the story of the bloke who was just an extra on set who sat beside Clint on a break and couldn’t speak to him because of the language barrier.

Back