Best vpn to use?

NordVPN for me. I got a 3 year deal for £80 last year. If I can't get the same sort of deal next time I'd be tempted by PIA but more than happy with Nord for now.

Im looking for a bit of guidance here. Ive downloaded and used windscribe on my amazon firestick but the 10gb doesnt last very long. After reading this i was going to go for nordvpn. Is it ok to sign up to it using my mobile phone and then download the app to the firestick as it says you can protect up to 6 devices ? Do you get some sort of membership number when you sign up so that you can get it working on your other devices ? Thanks.

Cheers for that, i will give it a go they have a deal at the minute its £68 for 2 years.
I was lucky last year. They were doing 3 years for £85 so I took it. I like it. Easy to use, sets itself up really. I know it says 6 devices but off the top of me head I'm running a Mac, a windows desktop, 2 phones. 2 firesticks and an ipad. I'm sure there's more and I haven't been kicked out of anything but they aren't all running together, just all registered to use. I'll renew in 12 months if the deal is right.
I think there's VAT on the price quoted.

Im assuming most of you use a vpn due to your ISP messing with the connection on your firesticks or similar ? Im with verminmedia and my firestick for the last 3 or 4 weeks works perfect all week then come saturday afternoon it gans off then if i check back on a monday its back on ? Anyone else had this ? Seems like virgin are turning some sort of blocker on but only saturday and sunday. Seems strange why dont they just block it full time.

Im assuming most of you use a vpn due to your ISP messing with the connection on your firesticks or similar ? Im with verminmedia and my firestick for the last 3 or 4 weeks works perfect all week then come saturday afternoon it gans off then if i check back on a monday its back on ? Anyone else had this ? Seems like virgin are turning some sort of blocker on but only saturday and sunday. Seems strange why dont they just block it full time.

court judgement, they have to block IPTV services while premier league matches are on, but they can't do it the rest of the time.

court judgement, they have to block IPTV services while premier league matches are on, but they can't do it the rest of the time.
Its weird though because ive got tonights matches working nee bother, saturday was a washout and yesterday i flicked on the spurs game and that went off after about 15mins.

Back