Best time to hand in your resignation

Time your resignation wisely. The best time to resign is at the end of the day, and on a Monday or Tuesday. The end of the day timing is for your benefit. Resigning at 5:00 p.m. allows you to have your resignation meeting, and then allow you to distance yourself from the potential discomfort by leaving the office.

Time your resignation wisely. The best time to resign is at the end of the day, and on a Monday or Tuesday. The end of the day timing is for your benefit. Resigning at 5:00 p.m. allows you to have your resignation meeting, and then allow you to distance yourself from the potential discomfort by leaving the office.
The drama is the best part though

Morning or just before you leave for the day

Via email it will be..

Morning get it over and done with or late afternoon and wait and let them ponder

When I left my first charity, I'd just come back off honeymoon and handed it in to my then boss - who was a tit.
This was made even better by finding out I only had a 2 week notice period despite being there for 8 years.

Work a 9-5 so I reckon 4pm will do

Back