Best thing you buy out of the supermarket freezer

@peachbum Not from the freezer but the fridge, have you tried Marks & Spencer's Chocolate Pine Cones?

Chocolate sauce inside chocolate mousse, dipped in dark chocolate with edible gold sprinkled on the outside.

Ludicrous.

Most chocolatey chocolate-mousse-based dessert I've ever eaten.

Logon or register to see this image

https://christmasfood.marksandspenc...ix-chocolate-pine-cones-serves-6-/p/p60128714
This might need need a try out! I shall look out for them; do you think they might be missing something crunchy to offset the chocolate? On a side note I am making chocolate orange mousse tomorrow. I often get chocolate mousse wrong but I'm going to have to keep my fingers crossed this recipe works as I need it for the weekend.

This might need need a try out! I shall look out for them; do you think they might be missing something crunchy to offset the chocolate? On a side note I am making chocolate orange mousse tomorrow. I often get chocolate mousse wrong but I'm going to have to keep my fingers crossed this recipe works as I need it for the weekend.

Well, the thin base of it is solid dark chocolate, which is quite crunchy, but I suppose nuts might go nice with it if that's what you mean?

Or take it the other way - for complete chocolate overdose with a minty twist you might try sitting the whole thing on top of an After Eight mint. It's already on my limit of chocolateyness tbh, and one cone was just the right amount.

Well, the thin base of it is solid dark chocolate, which is quite crunchy, but I suppose nuts might go nice with it if that's what you mean? YES

Or take it the other way - for complete chocolate overdose with a minty twist you might try sitting the whole thing on top of an After Eight mint. NO It's already on my limit of chocolateyness tbh, and one cone was just the right amount.
I'll try anything once :p.

Back