3. Jelly Babies
4. M&Ms
5. Peanut M&Ms
6. Aero Bubbles (mint)
7. Wine Gums
8. Maltesers
9. Percy Pigs
10. Rowntree Randoms

I have no idea what the last two are so I will replace the following.

1. Revels (everything else drops one)
6. Becomes Peanut Butter M&Ms
10. Sherbert Lemons

Blackcurrant liquorice
Sports mixture
Wine gums
Minstrels
Apple and cherry squashies
Chocolate buttons
Milky buttons
Werthers originals
Fox's glacier fruits
Thornton's toffee

M&Ms are class.
M&Ms were introduced with a massive, blanket propaganda campaign. Our superior British equivalent, Poppets, were almost completely eradicated.
Like remaking The Italian Job with Mark Wahlberg as Michael Caine or the risible Hanks vehicle, The Ladykillers, chlorinated chickenish cheap Smartie knock offs. Force feeding Hersheys instead of Tunnock's Teacakes. USA! USA! Harley Davidsons rather than real modern motorbikes like the rest of the World have developed in the intervening 80 years since Harleys were developed. Even now, most brand new American cars still have the build quality of a snide Pez dispenser and interiors that would shame a 1987 Yugo 45. If they made guns like they make chocolate, cars, motorbikes or historically accurate war fillums their mass shooting murder problems would disappear overnight.
M&Ms are the Genesis fronting, daffodil clad, Peter Gabriel of kets. Massively overrated and reliant on pantomime flourishes (or hugely expensive marketing in the case of M&Ms) to compensate for the shite product.
I'm not a fan.

M&Ms were introduced with a massive, blanket propaganda campaign. Our superior British equivalent, Poppets, were almost completely eradicated.
Like remaking The Italian Job with Mark Wahlberg as Michael Caine or the risible Hanks vehicle, The Ladykillers, chlorinated chickenish cheap Smartie knock offs. Force feeding Hersheys instead of Tunnock's Teacakes. USA! USA! Harley Davidsons rather than real modern motorbikes like the rest of the World have developed in the intervening 80 years since Harleys were developed. Even now, most brand new American cars still have the build quality of a snide Pez dispenser and interiors that would shame a 1987 Yugo 45. If they made guns like they make chocolate, cars, motorbikes or historically accurate war fillums their mass shooting murder problems would disappear overnight.
M&Ms are the Genesis fronting, daffodil clad, Peter Gabriel of kets. Massively overrated and reliant on pantomime flourishes (or hugely expensive marketing in the case of M&Ms) to compensate for the shite product.
I'm not a fan.
Sensational :lol:

I'm not a fan.
I enjoyed that.... can you do similar for a few other brands. :)đź‘Ť Maybe Revels. I'm never fully certain what I'm putting in me gob when I have a bag of revels.
PS Revel Revel, your face is a mess.

Any Lions gums
I'm not a fan.
M&Ms replaced Treats ( peanut, chocolate, toffee ones ) didn't they ??

Last edited:
Sports mixtures... tennis racket, cricket bat, sailing boat. sold loose, 4 for an old penny back in the day. Predecessor of Haribo?

Raspberry ruffles.

Most of these classic confectionery items are now made and sold by a company called Tangerine, never knew that till now.
PS I gather Sweet Home Alabama isn't there anymore? Pity

Last edited:
I'm not a fan.
I'm pleased you're coming to terms with it, and moving on :lol:

Back