Best Supermarket Cafe Breakfast

Community Hub marra - keep in touch with the locals.

To be honest I'm not against them per se. If they're good, then fair enough.

I know i used to go in the Asda cafe in Shields when I was a bairn (before the smoking ban). Place was gloomy and depressing as fuck, but I'd twist if I didn't get a banana milkshake so we were forced to go in.

Appreciate I just said that I was surprised people went in, however that was a different time and Shields was basically a different planet.

My local Tesco turned their cafe into a coffee house and you cannit get owt other than pastry breakfasts. f***ing dire.
That’s grim.

Incidentally, the Sainsbury’s has smashed avocado on sourdough toast on the menu, but it was off today as the avocados were “too hard to smash” according to the grumpy server. And before you comment, it was the woman in front of me that tried to order that, I was in for the full shebang.

That’s grim.

Incidentally, the Sainsbury’s has smashed avocado on sourdough toast on the menu, but it was off today as the avocados were “too hard to smash” according to the grumpy server. And before you comment, it was the woman in front of me that tried to order that, I was in for the full shebang.

And did she?

Back