Best Sunday carvery in and around Sunderland

You mis understand me, I’m wondering why go to a cavery when plenty places do a cracking Sunday lunch for not much money that hasn’t been coughed on by the 300 people before you, and the veg / pots haven’t been under hot lights for two hours.
This is what I’m talking about. Carvery simply guarantees a shit meal.

Veg sitting cooking constantly leaving any flavour it ever had in the water it’s sitting in. I’d reduce that water down and use it as stock for gravy.

This is what I’m talking about. Carvery simply guarantees a shit meal.

Veg sitting cooking constantly leaving any flavour it ever had in the water it’s sitting in. I’d reduce that water down and use it as stock for gravy.
Thus 100%.

Surely it’s better to have a freshly cooked roast served to you.

Sit and enjoy your pint rather than join a queue of people waiting to pile up the tiniest plate imaginable with food that’s sat there for yonks

Thus 100%.

Surely it’s better to have a freshly cooked roast served to you.

Sit and enjoy your pint rather than join a queue of people waiting to pile up the tiniest plate imaginable with food that’s sat there for yonks
One thing that pisses me off as well if you’re out with women where do they leave their bags with purse, phone etc in while you queue. Fuck carvery man. I don’t get the benefit they’re shit.

Back