Best Steak

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't know what a porterhouse steak was until I googled it just then.

It isn't blood.

Result mate. Learn something everyday. Now you know how to sound git posh and that when someone asks your favourite cut. You have to say it with yer little pinky out and say pore teurrr howse.

Oooh is it not blood? What is it? Don't say plasma either. That's a boring answer

Result mate. Learn something everyday. Now you know how to sound git posh and that when someone asks your favourite cut. You have to say it with yer little pinky out and say pore teurrr howse.

Oooh is it not blood? What is it? Don't say plasma either. That's a boring answer

Interstitial fluid isn't it?

Edit: Google suggests it's just water mixed with myoglobin which is what gives it the red colour. The origin of the water is not forthcoming in my 30 second analysis.

Last edited:
Ribeye, rare, with chimichurri, blue cheese or garlic butter.

Fuck you, haters.

:lol: Fuck you too you filthy fucker.
That's just all kinds of wrong that sorry mate. I don't really do a conventional sauces. I prefer a onion,coriander, herby, red pepper,mushrooms, loads of chilli reduction as my accompanyment. Maybe with a carbohydrate and some chilli grilled tiger prawns.

I would also like to know this.

How mate? Medium is the best of both worlds.

Just think it loses its flavour and the texture. I had the joy of eating some of the finest rare steaks in the planet in Rio this summer, BBQ cooked and seasoned with salt. Can't get over how good they were, never tasted anything near that quality before or after.

That said I'm a vegetarian now so maybe just put me on ignore and tell me to piss off. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back