Best sports watch for calorie counting

I recently bought a Garmin. Must say in loving the Connect App. The amount of info is really impressive. Its really helping me push on and try to hit targets/ weekly challenges etc. Although im sure a lot of them do the same thing. As for calories, honestly no idea if its accurate, but no regrets about getting one. Well worth the expense in my opinion, and ive shifted 2% body fat since Jan

I recently bought a Garmin. Must say in loving the Connect App. The amount of info is really impressive. Its really helping me push on and try to hit targets/ weekly challenges etc. Although im sure a lot of them do the same thing. As for calories, honestly no idea if its accurate, but no regrets about getting one. Well worth the expense in my opinion, and ive shifted 2% body fat since Jan

I second that garmin technology is incredible

I've been using the Fitbit Versa 3 for 2 years and I have been mostly happy with it though I use it more as a smartwatch than a fitness tracker. Battery life is good, charges quickly and has plenty of features. Only real annoyance is that the sync to my phone can sometimes be erratic.

If buying now I'd be tempted by the new Pixel watch though I will likely hold on for another year until the 2nd generation one is out.

Back