best site to read free books?

Amazon have millions of free books. Just look in Best Sellers and chose the Free tab. You have the overall 100 best sellers or you can pick a specific genre and get the best 100 books in that genre.

There’s loads of places to get free classics too. If you want current books that you are supposed to pay for but you are too cheap to pay then no one else should respond as it’s theft.

The library. Use it or loose it

You usually have to be unemployed or an OAP to access a Library at opening times, not very customer friendly

Amazon have millions of free books. Just look in Best Sellers and chose the Free tab. You have the overall 100 best sellers or you can pick a specific genre and get the best 100 books in that genre.

There’s loads of places to get free classics too. If you want current books that you are supposed to pay for but you are too cheap to pay then no one else should respond as it’s theft.

Are you insinuating I am cheap? (looking up libel and slander books for free as I speak)

You usually have to be unemployed or an OAP to access a Library at opening times, not very customer friendly

Are you insinuating I am cheap? (looking up libel and slander books for free as I speak)
Depending where you live, you can now get ebooks and magazines from your library.

Try BorrowBox it’s basically an online library.
Sunderland libraries are part of it. You need to either have a membership number for the library or sign up for one then you get a pin code from the library and hey presto free books.

Do you have to make a donation or pay postage? I'm assuming they are second hand but decent condition?

Do you have to make a donation or pay postage? I'm assuming they are second hand but decent condition?

Second hand books on Amazon usually cost a minimum of around £2.79 (covers the postage), I have bought loads

Join a university?

Loads of fit women are there to look at if you cannot read.

I joined a pottery class once for that reason, loads of women, all about 90 years old. Wadn't

Back