Best shaped toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lass has decided she doesn't like the toilet in our house. It doesn't have a very good flush and sometimes requires two flushes to get all the "contents of the bowl" away.

She's formed the impression that the modern-style rectangular bogs are the best and we should get one: I say it's just a fashionable design.

Anyone got any advice? Apart from nipping off your logs so they are smaller and will flush?

Our lass has decided she doesn't like the toilet in our house. It doesn't have a very good flush and sometimes requires two flushes to get all the "contents of the bowl" away.

She's formed the impression that the modern-style rectangular bogs are the best and we should get one: I say it's just a fashionable design.

Anyone got any advice? Apart from nipping off your logs so they are smaller and will flush?

Have you considered measuring her knicker drawer to fit your bog?

I have 2 rectangular bogs. To be honest they seem to be the majority of new bogs being sold

We have one in the downstairs wc which is all wrong in proportion. If you sit correctly on the seat, you smear the back of the ceramic. Sit forward, uncomfortable, but clean.

Make sure you know your trajectory before committing to a purchase.

I'm after a new bog. Not fussed on the shape once it has a fully vertical back to the shit pot. One I've got at the moment is almost a f***ing shelf :mad:

We bought a fancy and expensive bog a couple of years ago.
It looks good but it's all design over practically, the only way you could actually crap properly and hit the water is by sitting on it facing the wall in the reverse cowboy position.

Surely if the flush isn't very good the solution is a new flushing mechanism/valve? Will probably cost less than £15 to sort. If anything a new one will be worse than an older one as they are generally smaller and are designed to use less water. The old one we have downstairs is a more powerful flusher than our newer one upstairs and better at dealing with King Kong's fingers IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back