Best season ever

My boy who I has been missing in action for much of the time since me and his mam split 10 years ago is heading to Wembley for a weekend on the lash with his dad......Whatever happens on Sunday this season will now go down as the best in my life time.......Haway the f***ing lads, its written in the starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

My boy who I has been missing in action for much of the time since me and his mam split 10 years ago is heading to Wembley for a weekend on the lash with his dad......Whatever happens on Sunday this season will now go down as the best in my life time.......Haway the f***ing lads, its written in the starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Stars
Hope yous have a blast marra
HTL

What mate?

I’ve been thinking this all week. My mam died just after the 98 playoff final and she’d want this win for us all more than anything.

Are you Ali G?

That's class that mate. Have a brilliant weekend with him xx

My Mrs is running the Edinburgh half marathon and our train gets back into Dundee at 14:57. I can guarantee I will miss 2 goals in the 15 minute drive home.

I went for a shite during Brazil v Germany in the 2014 WC and missed 2 goals, also missed a goal and the Lampard “was it over the line” during the 2010 WC grabbing another beer so I have previous for this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Technically its actually the worst :lol:
If only football was only about results. My lad’s first season with a season ticket, two trips to Wembley with him. Our position in the table may be the lowest, but I’ve enjoyed this season most since the days of Keano and Reid before that

Back