Best scene in a movie or tv series?

This was the scene that instantly came to mind for me, absolute genius, the music makes it iconic for me.

SPOILERS!!

was excellent although when it comes to same director (Leone) same composer (Morricone) they both topped that several times after that film... a few years later in scene from OUATITW when Henry Fonda and his crew turn up at ranch/after massacre... 'what we going to do with the kid Frank?' - 'well now that you've mentioned my name' :eek: - many quote the opening scene from OUATITW (Harmonica theme) when Bronson gets off the train, but the ranch scene with Fonda had far more impact IMO

Another Sergio Leone/Morricone scene worth considering was in 1973 film My name Is Nobody... that film sold more cinema tickets than all 3 Eastwood films with Leone combined! It takes place in a graveyard and Morricone's music theme was called 'If you are somebody, its my fault' (although this has been incorrectly translated over the decades) ... music piece starts and ends with sound of a clock ticking...
found the music but not film or clip to go with actual scene with Fonda and Hill in graveyard. I would say get hold of the most successful spaghetti western ever and watch it for proper impact :cool:

Whats yours? If your like me it depends what mood you’re in to whats your best bit from whatever film or tv show, mine changes from time to time but just had some shit news that fukn rocked me so ive sat watching shite on youtube n seen this on the side n clicked it, never seen the film since i was a youngin but fuck me what a scene

Robin Williams was brilliant in that film. Right the way through to, and including, the very last line of the movie.
and for terror this one
Apparently it was filmed backwards with the lass walking backwards to give it an unnatural look. Also filmed at night with artificial lighting.

Last edited:

Back