Best reasonably priced all-in one printer/scanner/photocopier?

I haven't used my Epson Expression for some time and now the inkjets are too clogged to be cleanable (I've tried a "pro" cleaning kit without success and have since learned that by trying the inbuilt cleaning procedure you can actually clog the jets even more, so useless) so I am looking for a replacement.

I will not consider another Epson due to their policy of refusing to even try to print after they have given you a low ink level warning, the cheeky twats.

I don't use it to print very often so may just keep it and use it for its' scanning function, but if I were to buy a new one has anyone got any recommendations? Low cost obvs ideal in view of low usage.

Ta Lads and Lasses.

Thanks for responding Andy. Looked up the Envy 5030: Nice price but some terrible reviews Marra. Also seems to require Windows 8 onwards, and I'm on windows 7 Ultimate which is still fine for me.
Haven’t had any trouble with mine (older model) for 5 years

I have 2 Canons at the mo' and very impressed with both of them... one is a small multi-function similar to those mentioned previously and it's been great... reliable and prints good quality - was also very cheap! Think I got it on sale at Tesco's! The other one's a big A3 one for photo's and the quality is great..
Was an Epson man too for many years... but they seemed to get more expensive and slower to print... and broke down a lot more!...

I haven't used my Epson Expression for some time and now the inkjets are too clogged to be cleanable (I've tried a "pro" cleaning kit without success and have since learned that by trying the inbuilt cleaning procedure you can actually clog the jets even more, so useless) so I am looking for a replacement.

I will not consider another Epson due to their policy of refusing to even try to print after they have given you a low ink level warning, the cheeky twats.

I don't use it to print very often so may just keep it and use it for its' scanning function, but if I were to buy a new one has anyone got any recommendations? Low cost obvs ideal in view of low usage.

Ta Lads and Lasses.

My Brother A3 all in one is good.

Do not under any circumstances buy HP.

I got rid of my inkjet multifunction last year after decades of clogged ink and sundry problems..and bought a Lexmark C2425dw colour Laser Printer for £136.

It comes with enough toner for 2000 sheets (will see me through a few years) and is engineered like an industrial machine.

It is quality, quiet, quick, etc etc

I now use my phone for copying/printing docs (via Dropbox or wireless direct to the printer..)

I've found Canon printers always decent and cheap but the ink is a rip-off and prob where they make their profit.
I was advised to try to get a 4-ink cartridge for ink economy. I'll have a look at the recommendations above.

This has £100 cashback from brother and will last forever as It's built for office environments. I've got the printer only version and it's solid. 10% cashback via topcashback as well at the moment. If you are a light home user the toner will last you years. It's massive like.

Back