Best place you've ever been

But you're going to the full moon party :lol: nah, enjoy it mate, it should be class.
Tbh there's not loads to do on the island, so I'd say it's something to see.
Same, a French couple that were there thought it was hilarious but I couldn't stand it.
I got a full island tour of sites organised by the owner of the hotel I was at, and I think I saw everything important within 4 hours
Kids are 12 and 15.
Done a bit of research for the FMP and going to get there about 8 and leave before midnight. Quite a few kids and families are there early on (I think)
It's our lasses 40th that day so thought it may be a fun thing to do and remember!

Kids are 12 and 15.
Done a bit of research for the FMP and going to get there about 8 and leave before midnight. Quite a few kids and families are there early on (I think)
It's our lasses 40th that day so thought it may be a fun thing to do and remember!
It'll be fine mate, might be a few young 'uns that can't handle their pop but nowt to worry about.
It'll definitely be something to remember

This place.

We were on the road up Ben Lawers in Scotland and stopped in a lay-by and went for a walk.

Ended up here, and it was the most peaceful, beautiful place I've ever been

Logon or register to see this image
Lovely part of the world near the desolate beauty of Rannock Moor. I've worked in the Sutherland interior as well which is equally picturesque. Overseas I would say the Noth Queensland Rainforest. The views from the cable car and steam train to Kuranda were breathtaking.

Back