Best Online Manager game for SMB users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Striker
anyone interested in joining an online footymanagement game?

its already running and features the top 4 divisions in england being run by SMB users only

http://www.soccermanager.com/

if you are interested in it sign up on the SM site then send me a PM with your username here on the SMB and ill sort you out a good job :-D

its been going a while succesfully, our thread is here;

[ame="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=207502"]Join the SMB Soccer Manager League [/ame]

[ignore the insructions on how to join their though as it has changed since then. just set up an account and PM me]

Last edited:

Football Manager is the only game that should be played! Why do people play soccer manager, pro evolution atc when theres fifa and football manager available? Its like sleeping with Fizz from corrie when you have Cherly Cole available.

Football Manager is the only game that should be played! Why do people play soccer manager, pro evolution atc when theres fifa and football manager available? Its like sleeping with Fizz from corrie when you have Cherly Cole available.

Its online against real players. Unless your playing Footy Manager Live your just playing against a dumb as fuck computer who will sell you all its players so you can win the game.

Fifa is a total different kettle of fish, its not a pure management game (the one it has is shite).

This isnt so easy as single player manager games as teams wont just sell you players, because its hard for them to replace them, like in the real world.

Its a canny game for free. Been playing this since the start. My only gripe is its a bit random and it seems tactics means more than actual player abilities (Chelsea came 14th last season, like fuck) with the results but its all free so cant complain too much.

Well worth a looksie for anyone who likes manager games and you only have to log in now and again to sort your team out, its not constant like Footy Manager Live etc..

You have nowt to lose, if you dont like it after a few games just quit.

dont listen to giddup sausage, my man u have been in the top 2 for the last 5 seasons or so.

maybe youre just a crap manager giddup :p

Ok, its not footy manager online or anything, but its a cracking waste of work time ;)

It's a great waste of time.

Franchesco Totti available to swap for a good keeper, contact my secretary at White Hart Lane.

dont listen to giddup sausage, my man u have been in the top 2 for the last 5 seasons or so.

Sausage Oot!

Balls, I was top manager the first few seasons before they started f***ing about with it and making tactics rule over actual player abilities!

My reserves got knocked out of the cup 3-0 last night, they are all still 87-90+ players anarl :lol:

Tactics > all.

you really are f***ing simple arent you?

as for that part about fifa, werent you a massive pro evolution die hard before switching allegiances? idiot. :roll:

you didnt cast a line man, youre not smart enough. this phrase is always the one an idiot uses when theyve said something stupid.

Your just spouting shite because I baited you in mate. I will throw you back in the water now. :lol:

Your just spouting shite because I baited you in mate. I will throw you back in the water now. :lol:

if i could be arsed i could find numerous other threads youve made where youve said the same thing. will you deny that?

if i could be arsed i could find numerous other threads youve made where youve said the same thing. will you deny that?

Look at you continuing to bite by going to run and find evidence, why make all the effort in trying to save face? I baited you in and your still biting now! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't realise it was still running, I used to be Wigan and was building up a canny team but I had no internet access for a while meant I lost my game with Wigan. :-(

I didn't realise it was still running, I used to be Wigan and was building up a canny team but I had no internet access for a while meant I lost my game with Wigan. :-(

then I was Wigan, signed Rafael Van Der Vaart, forgot about the game, Wigan got relegated, took over as Swindon and haven't been on since:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back