Best of Prog Rock...

Didn't take long for Phil to start loading his own supposed superior musical knowledge again did it. :D

All I wanted was a nice music thread for those of us that enjoy prog. I didn't expect to have to spend the first three pages arguing about/explaining the definition of prog. :neutral:

I even tried to keep it open to different angles of prog with my criteria in the OP!

All I wanted was a nice music thread for those of us that enjoy prog. I didn't expect to have to spend the first three pages arguing about/explaining the definition of prog. :neutral:

I even tried to keep it open to different angles of prog with my criteria in the OP!
Well you should have posted some actual prog tracks in the op then.

I think you should apologise to the ageing punks . Your real enemies are Harry and Thack and the other Grandad know-it-alls.

Back