Best metro station to park at

Pop

Striker
To get the metro into Newcastle central.

I’ve got a train from central station next Wednesday at 1000.

I could park and get the train from seaham station but that gets me into Newcastle nearly an hour early, Nee good.

Which metro station is the best on the line to park at in either a residential street close by or a proper free car park that will still have spaces and be free at about 0900?

I was thinking maybe Pelaw, felling or fellgate? Never been to any of them so wasn’t sure if they have permit zones or something?

I could park and get the train from seaham station but that gets me into Newcastle nearly an hour early, Nee good.

Which metro station is the best on the line to park at in either a residential street close by or a proper free car park that will still have spaces and be free at about 0900?

I was thinking maybe Pelaw, felling or fellgate? Never been to any of them so wasn’t sure if they have permit zones or something?

There’s a little car park outside the flats at Gateshead stadium I left my car for years there with no problem …during the days fine as a lot of taxi drivers park up so keeps the lowlife away

But a bit further down is a new build estate bishops park you can park down the side of that estate no bother

Seaham was a random choice to park at and get the train in.

Pallion, you park on the retail park where Matalan is and it’s free. Loads of spaces too.

Pelaw has streets nearby where you can park for nowt, takes about 10 minutes to get into Central.

On the way back you'll be back onto the Felling Bypass quickly then up to Murton.

If it's a one off I'd look at the JustPark app, stick the date and time(s) in, put the pin around the Discovery Museum and there's a fair few spaces for around £6-8 you can reserve.

If it's a one off I'd look at the JustPark app, stick the date and time(s) in, put the pin around the Discovery Museum and there's a fair few spaces for around £6-8 you can reserve.

Hadn’t thought of that marrow, used it for the play off final in London and it worked well, I’ll have a look now

Get some breakfast in the Mile Castle before you get the train, that’ll sort the hour out.

Get some breakfast in the Mile Castle before you get the , that’ll sort the hour out.

Back