Best Male Vocalist

Paul Rodgers
Frank Sinatra
Nat King Cole
Todd Rundgren
Otis Redding

Etc

Gregory Porter has a very rich and warm vocal style. His albums are well worth a listen. Some good playing and impressively expressive singing on it. Well produced. OK if you don't like it. But he's got talent. And a hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Rodgers
Frank Sinatra
Nat King Cole
Todd Rundgren
Otis Redding

Etc

Gregory Porter has a very rich and warm vocal style. His albums are well worth a listen. Some good playing and impressively expressive singing on it. Well produced. OK if you don't like it. But he's got talent. And a hat.
I've also got talent and a hat, but I don't live in the fucka.

Tom Jones had the best voice. In terms of power and longevity, Graham Bonnet. Here he is at age sixty eight.

Two good and very different choices.

How about this: Tom Jones and Solomon Burke making Robert Plant take third place :D

For me Ronnie James Dio was always a big favourite especially in Rainbow. Also Steve Perry and Lou Gramm.
Paul Rodgers and Glenn Hughes are probably two of the best who have kept their voices in great shape even today.
Then I`d have to mention Solomon Burke, probably the best singer I have ever seen perform live and Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, Levis Stubbs, Otis Redding from the Soul side and BB King, Freddie King and Howlin' Wolf from the Blues side and of course Elvis would have to be in there too.

Last edited:

Back