Best Live Concert available on DVD

They age quite quickly

Peter Gabriel always does high end shows with high end sound and vision for dvds .Growing up live is still amazing some 12 years on ,some great non song footage
Exit stage left is wearing well for its age (Rush) ,not a duff song on it
RATM live at the LA colisseum

Surprised There & Then, Oasis at Maine Road / Earls Court hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Has Stone Roses at Blackpool ever been released on DVD? I watch that when I’m pissed a lot on YouTube. Same with Underworld at Glastonbury.

YouTube’s the boy for live gigs like. With so many being recorded properly these days. Just stuck a Marc Bolan documentary on while I give the bairn his bottle.

Surprised There & Then, Oasis at Maine Road / Earls Court hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Has Stone Roses at Blackpool ever been released on DVD? I watch that when I’m pissed a lot on YouTube. Same with Underworld at Glastonbury.

YouTube’s the boy for live gigs like. With so many being recorded properly these days. Just stuck a Marc Bolan documentary on while I give the bairn his bottle.

Got the full earls court gig on DVD. Oasis at their very best. Blows Maine Road away.

The Roses gig was out on video, dunno about DVD. Watched it again the other night. Browny is very flat at times but it's still a cracking watch.

Underworld is the boyo.

Last edited:
Rush In Rio.
To continue with the Canadian theme:

They age quite quickly

Peter Gabriel always does high end shows with high end sound and vision for dvds .Growing up live is still amazing some 12 years on ,some great non song footage

I love to watch his Secret World.

Talking Heads for me every time. Just great music played with energy on stage.

But this is the underdog. I saw this tour in Glasgow and the most surprising gig of my life. Some great musicians shared that stage. The lighting was superb...no coloured lights. Like the Talking Heads there was just movement all over place.

But I don't know if it's still available...but if you see a copy.

Last edited:
They age quite quickly

Friend of mine was the stage manager on that.

The Beatles on the Roof concert 1969

U2 Under a Blood Red Sky 1983

The Cult Dreamtime at the London Lyceum 1984

Back