Best Live Concert available on DVD

I love his live in Hyde Park one. Not his greatest show by any means but I was there, was just the right amount of drunk and weather was great

I wasn’t there mate but it looked superb ( don’t they all !! )
Promised land at Hyde park is one of my go to performances. It’s absolutely superb.

Best AC/DC Concert recorded on DVD is Live At River Plate

What others does the SMB recommend for other Groups, Artists and the like?
David Bowie: Live in Santa Monica '72.
Led Zeppelin: How The West Was Won.
Portishead: Roseland NYC live.
I`d probably have to say Elvis Presley`s `68 Comeback Special. An absolute mastercraft in live performance
This. f***ing brilliant.

I love his live in Hyde Park one. Not his greatest show by any means but I was there, was just the right amount of drunk and weather was great
I've got that - still in the cellophane. I dare bet it doesn't beat me Hammersmith Odeon '75 DVD though.

I've also got a pretty good bootleg DVD I bought off these mad Europeans that follow him all ower of his show at Wembley when he did Darkness On The Edge Of Town in full - I also happened to be there. That was a tremendous gig and one I was considering mentioning on the 'Jealous' thread.

The trouble with Sprinsteen concert films though it that they're so fuckin' long. :lol:

I've also got the Deluxe edition of High Hopes which includes a DVD of him playing the Born In The USA album in full outside the Olympic Stadium in London on the Wrecking Ball tour. He brings his Mam out on stage for a bit dance during Dancing In The Dark in that one. :lol: Needless to say the bonus disc proved to be better than the album on this occasion. :lol:

Last edited:

Back