Best Indian Takeaway in South Sunlun

I’ve tried about 6-8 different Indians around south sunderland and all of the Madras curry’s are git hot and tasteless,Grangetown tandoori being especially wank .The boys at Roker Avenue really are in a league of their own with the curry’s they are turning out .Nice and hot but with plenty of flavour and the chicken is really succulent .told Mo aswell and he was owa the knot about it.

Think I'll treat myself to a Lamb balti tonight.
Enjoy moo you and the fiancé deserve to be happy .

Last edited:
I’ve tried about 6-8 different Indians around south sunderland and all of the Madras curry’s are git hot and tasteless,Grangetown tandoori being especially wank .The boys at Roker Avenue really are in a league of their own with the curry’s they are turning out .Nice and hot but with plenty of flavour and the chicken is really succulent .told Mo aswell and he was owa the knot about it.

Couldn't agree more!

Branch out from madras man there is a plethora of special currys

The traditional ones are ok but the specials are where the mouth orgasm is at

Again f***ing Forhans is the one

Nazruls Sonargow in Hendon if it hasn’t already been mentioned. Outstanding bait.
Was a regular in there for years even think it was through me they hoyed a Phal on the menu :lol: Went off the boil for a bit haven't been there for a while hopefully its on track again because the lads who have it are sound

Last edited:

Back