Best Indian Takeaway in South Sunlun

If I’m at work we usually order from Sultan’s in Grindon. It’s class. Probably only because it has to cater for the pallets of the Northsiders that work in Doxy.

The correct answer is Vachan Farringdon. I moved to Houghton two year ago,but they're all shite around here, so I still use Vachan. Saying that Penshaw Tandoori's not bad.

MK Curry in the heart of the Bengali ‘ghetto’ of Eden Vale. Never had a bad one from there, and that’s the only one in Sunderland I can say that about. Top quality.

The correct answer is Vachan Farringdon. I moved to Houghton two year ago,but they're all shite around here, so I still use Vachan. Saying that Penshaw Tandoori's not bad.
I noticed at the weekend the name has changed to Aman's. I'm wondering if it's new owners or the old lot with a name change?

Grangetown Tandoori have the best meat supplier in the NE on their door step

We attended a small fire in an Indian takeaway in grangetiwn 20 odd years ago.

one of the lads who used it regularly hoyed up when he saw the clip of the kitchen and food storage area, it was hilarious, he couldn’t finish a sentence without retching, I was here las.... bloik, dirty bass.... bloik :lol:

It’s most likely nipping clean these days but I could never us

Back