Best in-ear earphones under £150

I’ve always bought Sennheiser because they used to come with a three year warranty and you could have them replaced as many times as you wanted if they were damaged.

Any idea if they still do that? Or any other brand that does?

Failing that, what are the best ones in my price range? Had a look on a few tech sites but they’ve been US-based.

I’ve always bought Sennheiser because they used to come with a three year warranty and you could have them replaced as many times as you wanted if they were damaged.

Failing that, what are the best ones in my price range? Had a look on a few tech sites but they’ve been US-based.
Had a pair of these for a few, years now, for the price they are spot on, just checked my Amazon, I've had them since 2009, still going strong.
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GmpeCbD0K88GD

I'm after something I can lie in bed with, on my side.
I guess in ear truly wireless would be best, as I could simply remove one bud?
Any thoughts?

Could get six pairs for his budget, on that reckoning, he wouldn’t need a new pair for another 60 years!
Probably would as well, seriously underated kit is Creative, got a bluetooth speaker by them, really loud & just got a sound blaster to crank up my Marshall Cans when playing through my phone, blasting!

Any thoughts?

I go to bed wearing wired in-ear ones. I just buy numerous pairs of different cheap ones at a time and don't mind when they break as they only cost a couple of quid each.
At some point in the night I roll over and they come off while I'm asleep. The wire means I can still find them the next morning. Having wires means they can be smaller and more comfortable to go to sleep in too because they don't need the receiver technology in them.

Fuck wireless headphones. Fuck them right in the ear.

I go to bed wearing wired in-ear ones. I just buy numerous pairs of different cheap ones at a time and don't mind when they break as they only cost a couple of quid each.
At some point in the night I roll over and they come off while I'm asleep. The wire means I can still find them the next morning. Having wires means they can be smaller and more comfortable to go to sleep in too because they don't need the receiver technology in them.

Fuck wireless headphones. Fuck them right in the ear.
I do hate the bloody wires though

Also, and again, Once you go black, you go deaf.

Any thoughts?
If its to help you sleep, Bose have some sleepbuds. Doesn't play music but more white noise sounds to block out snoring, traffic etc

Dont waste your money and buy a set of Betron ones through Amazon. Quite cheap and the build quality is great on them. Also family run British company. We are going to need them

I have these at work and have lasted me 2 years already https://www.amazon.co.uk/Betron-Ear...ie=UTF8&qid=1544619463&sr=1-7&keywords=betron

Back