Best food with a pint ?

Pickled eggs
Peperami bad boy
Roast potatoes
Green olives
Proper pork scratchings

Pistachios must be cheap. 90% of the world's production comes from across the watter in Iran iirc. They're a canny snack when salted.
I'm not sure on the price, I do like a pistachio or two, also the best flavour ice cream.
Anyway, is having olives as a snack acceptable in the aforementioned scenario?

Last edited by a moderator:
How're you doing? Been a while!

Been too long.

Have not had the best of times health wise and a few weeks ago I had another setback which am still recovering from. But am still here and still just trotting on taking a day at a time, really. The situation has made me realise though what is important and what isn't and my patience with things and people are at an all-time low. I am finding it strangely easy to either just ignore people who piss me off or out right tell them what a waste of space and time they are. Something I haven't done before and it has come as a surprise to others and myself as well. I no-longer have time for fake, back-stabbing people which has already liberated a lot of my time, which is jolly nice.

All things being well I plan to be back in the NE in August and September. Are you still around ? Last I heard you had found a place in our ol' hunting grounds of Shildon ?

Last edited:
Been too long.

Have not had the best of times health wise and a few weeks ago I had another setback which am still recovering from. But am still here and still just trotting on taking a day at a time, really. The situation has made me realise though what is important and what isn't and my patience with things and people are at an all-time low. I am finding it strangely easy to either just ignore people who piss me off or out right tell them what a waste of space and time they are. Something I haven't done before and it has come as a surprise to others and myself as well. I no-longer have time for fake, back-stabbing people which has already liberated a lot of my time, which is jolly nice.

All things being well I plan to be back in the NE in August and September. Are you still around ? Last I heard you had found a place in our ol' hunting grounds of Shildon ?

Good for you marra, now keep it up!

Back