Best fish and chips in SR6?

I got a pie and ships from Queens the other night cos the queue at Minchellas was massive and it was lovely..everyone queues at Minchellas and Queens have got the fish and chip shop of the year sign above the serving window.
We’re they steaming? No holds barred I reckon, did they have you decked? Did you eat them on the bridge ... and so on and so forth

I got a pie and ships from Queens the other night cos the queue at Minchellas was massive and it was lovely..everyone queues at Minchellas and Queens have got the fish and chip shop of the year sign above the serving window.
Minchellas does look clean and tidy but i honestly think the fish and chips are complete shite. Last few times i have had them i have binned them.
He certainly knows how to fry fish, best I’ve ever had.
where was he before?

Last edited:
I can only comment on the haddock and chips but the Bay is the best I've had anywhere , beautiful thick fillet of pure white fish and crisp batter which isn't really greasy. People queue for ages at the chippies in Amble for a fish lot that is nowhere near as good.

I can only comment on the haddock and chips but the Bay is the best I've had anywhere , beautiful thick fillet of pure white fish and crisp batter which isn't really greasy. People queue for ages at the chippies in Amble for a fish lot that is nowhere near as good.
i like the one in Amble- as long as its the Harbour one.

Back