Best Easter chocolate

Don't worry folks creme eggs are back to original recipe after they messed with it and got loads of complaints. Still think galaxy is better chocolate than the much inferior cadbury shite
I’ll be happy to investigate this. I think the culprit is vegetable oil which makes the chocolate kinda greasy instead of brittle.

Cadbury’s Dairy Milk over here is an inferior version of what you get back home. The ingredients don’t match up. I have a sneaky feeling that the chocolate in mini eggs has also been messed with as they don’t seem to be as good as I remember.

I really really detest the way companies - especially those who have been around since the 19th century - seem to have so much contempt for their customers these days they’re willing to piss away that heritage of reputation by cutting corners on ingredients and production.

I’ll be happy to investigate this. I think the culprit is vegetable oil which makes the chocolate kinda greasy instead of brittle.

Cadbury’s Dairy Milk over here is an inferior version of what you get back home. The ingredients don’t match up. I have a sneaky feeling that the chocolate in mini eggs has also been messed with as they don’t seem to be as good as I remember.

I really really detest the way companies - especially those who have been around since the 19th century - seem to have so much contempt for their customers these days they’re willing to piss away that heritage of reputation by cutting corners on ingredients and production.

Cadbury's chocolate has changed here since Mondolez took over. I love Wispa's but they taste greasy now. Dairy Milk doesn't taste right either and they're making more bars with cheap fillers like biscuit pieces and stuff in.

It's such a shame they've trashed an iconic brand with a strong heritage and good social responsibility.

Blame Kraft Foods for that , as soon as they took over Cadbury they started looking at ways to cost cut. Oh and Mini Eggs for me , love them!

Back